Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Moving the location of the email storage on Win 2000?

Moving the location of the email storage on Win 2000?

John Bowling

It is, by default, at
C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application
Data/Mozilla/Profiles/default/unique.sti/Mail/.../...

Because this causes the C: partition to fill up quickly when there are
lots of saved emails with attachments, I need to put the Mozilla Mail
directory on another drive or partition. Outlook Express allowed me to
move them (one of the few decent things it did). I can't find any way
in Mozilla to set the location of the directory for the incoming/saved mail.

Also, is there anyway to mark mail as unread?

Anyone know how?

Thanks, John