Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can't import .OCX assembly into Web Matrix Project.

Can't import .OCX assembly into Web Matrix Project.

Steve Gordon

Hi,

I am using Web Matrix Project as .NET programming environment. Can you show
me detailed steps how to import the .ocx library into the Web Matrix
Project. I can't seem to be able to import other assembly than .dll, .exe or
..mcl . I am pretty new to the .NET programming environment, and may be
missing something.

I can see the file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Tops\xyzxyz.ocx , but I
can't find a way to import it into the Web Matrix Project to see all Methods
and Properties of the assembly.

Thank you for any help.