Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > just copy my code

just copy my code

Subliminal589@aol.com

a long time ago I made a site that just kind of had the stuff i like on
it which is http://accessdenied.freeservers.com. There is an al bhed
translator on the page which i copied from someone else and altered
slightly. I forgot her site but she said anyone could take the code,
so if you want just take it off my page.