Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > image left on screen when i close a window.

image left on screen when i close a window.

patmahoney@btinternet.com

I don't know if I have come to the right group, but wonder if anyone
can help.

When I close a window, a small box ot text remains on the screen. If it
is in desktop will stay until I press 'show desktop' icon.

Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

Many thanks,

Pat Mahoney