Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > DHTML Menu

DHTML Menu

Davidson

Could someone advises me some good books or information about DHTML menu?
Thanks in advance.

SIMON

Hello,

i am using the dhtml package from likno.com, called AllWebMenus.

You can create dropdown, horizontal or popup menus in javascript. it
works with all major browsers in MAC and PC platform.

it is cheap too

there is also a free addin for Frontpage, Dreamweaver and NOF

http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html