Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Collapsible Content Heights

Collapsible Content Heights

fingermark@gmail.com

I modified http://www.webreference.com/programm...content/3.html a
little so that all of the containers are within a fixed height, such
that when one of the containers collapses, the height of the remaining
opening containers grows to fill up the space that was just loss by the
collapse. What I'm having a hard time figuring out is how to change
the height for all of the .dspcont divisions. I can only change the
height for the current container by doing: foc.style.height = ht;.
There will only be three containers. Can someone help me find a
solution to changing the heights of all three containers at once?