Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Is there any way to remove do highlight widthout Javascript?

Is there any way to remove do highlight widthout Javascript?

Amir

I am createing a menu width html and I would like to high

light the menu items on moueover but I would like to just use

Style sheet not JScript.

I tried A.hover style sheet but i dosn't work for whole box

my site is:
<A href="http://www.webfreeguide.com">www.webfreeguide.com</a>

Evertjan.

Amir wrote on 01 feb 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:

> I am createing a menu width html and I would like to high
>
> light the menu items on moueover but I would like to just use
>
> Style sheet not JScript.

Why not ask a css group, like:

<news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets >

Asking a javascript NG how NOT to use javascript is plain silly.

<clip>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

RobB

Amir wrote:
> I am createing a menu width html and I would like to high
>
> light the menu items on moueover but I would like to just use
>
> Style sheet not JScript.
>
> I tried A.hover style sheet but i dosn't work for whole box
>
> my site is:
> <A href="http://www.webfreeguide.com">www.webfreeguide.com</a>

Agreed, this is the wrong ng.

What does 'whole box' mean? Table cell?

Try setting the links' CSS to 'display:block', 'width:100%', and
'height:100%' in the a:link declaration.