Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Creating with .js and preprocessing virtual page

Creating with .js and preprocessing virtual page

Data Guy

I am using a tool called htmSQL, which does .php or .jsp like
functionality to a .html page. It is a pre-processor for the page.

I would like to construct a page in .js (I use .js to read the calling
header string, make decisions, make a big long char string which has
all the page in it and then write it using document.write), create a
virtual page, send this page to the browser and have it executed like a
real page.

Is this possible?