Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Fine. Now how about a working demo?

Fine. Now how about a working demo?

Richard

http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~jphb/javascript/emenu.html

This site clearly shows in diagram form of my basic layout.
But he only explains what each function does.
There is no working sample I can find.

As a long shot, I wrote to the author to see if he does have one.

Zifud

Richard wrote:
> http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~jphb/javascript/emenu.html
>
> This site clearly shows in diagram form of my basic layout.
> But he only explains what each function does.
> There is no working sample I can find.
>
> As a long shot, I wrote to the author to see if he does have one.

This is not a lonely hearts forum. Why do I, or anyone else care about
this site?

--
Zif