Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Autosize <div> and disable horizontal scroll

Autosize <div> and disable horizontal scroll

damonl73@yahoo.com

Hi. I have a table inside a <div> tag. The table is dynamically
created in ASP. I would like to have the div container grow with the
table horizontally. I just want the vertical scroll bar. Is tis
possible? Thanks.

Mick White

> Hi. I have a table inside a <div> tag. The table is dynamically
> created in ASP. I would like to have the div container grow with the
> table horizontally. I just want the vertical scroll bar. Is tis
> possible?

Yes, if you don't supply a width to the div, it will grow to accommodate
the table.

Mick