Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Catalyst Newsgroup?

Catalyst Newsgroup?

Steve May

Hi folks,

Perhaps I'm just exceptionally thick today, but....

I've been looking around for a news group or list that focuses on
Catalyst and don't seem to be having any luck. If there is a link to
something like on catalystframework.org I am missing it.

So... Is there such a thing?

Pointers/links appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve May

On 09/17/2011 11:56 AM, Tad McClellan wrote:
> Steve May<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I've been looking around for a news group

> There is no newsgroup specific to Catalyst.
>

>> or list that focuses on
>> Catalyst and don't seem to be having any luck.

>> Pointers/links appreciated.

> When you are wondering about Perl-related mailing list,
> your first stop should be the list of over 200 at:
>
> http://lists.perl.org
>
> This one looks promising:
>
> http://lists.perl.org/list/catalyst.html

Thanks Tad, didn't know about lists.perl.org.

The catalyst archives look interesting, I'll spend some time with them.

Steve

Steve May

On 09/18/2011 11:58 AM, Tad McClellan wrote:

> The Perl FAQ is a wonderful thing, but only if it is consulted.

I think I had that covered in my original post:

\s