Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > javascript to cgi param

javascript to cgi param

George Mpouras

I want to make something using the CGI module.There are some javascript user
clickable widgets I would like to use. Do you know any way to grub their
values and use them as $cgi->param('something') ?

Jürgen Exner

"George Mpouras" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I want to make something using the CGI module.There are some javascript user
>clickable widgets I would like to use. Do you know any way to grub their
>values and use them as $cgi->param('something') ?

No,there isn't unless those javascript user clickable widgets do http
get or http post and include their values in those get or post requests.
And if they do then from a Perl perspective they are no different than
any other parameter in a get or post.

jue

George Mpouras

Ok, thanks Jürgen