Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > FAQ 3.26 Where can I learn about object-oriented Perl programming?

FAQ 3.26 Where can I learn about object-oriented Perl programming?

PerlFAQ Server

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which
perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

3.26: Where can I learn about object-oriented Perl programming?

A good place to start is perltoot, and you can use perlobj, perlboot,
perltoot, perltooc, and perlbot for reference.

A good book on OO on Perl is the "Object-Oriented Perl" by Damian Conway
from Manning Publications, or "Intermediate Perl" by Randal Schwartz,
brian d foy, and Tom Phoenix from O'Reilly Media.

Working code is greatly appreciated.

perlfaq.pod.