Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Problem

Problem

Buntownik

How to detect file upload abort using an upload hook in perl. When
client aborts the upload i need to remove the info about the file from
the db. I can't do it size base, because before upload ends i only
have an approximate file size (request + file). I'm tryin to use
mod_perl Apache2::Connection->aborted() but so far to no effect.

bobbi

On Mar 25, 11:35*am, Buntownik <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How to detect file upload abort using an upload hook in perl. When
> client aborts the upload i need to remove the info about the file from
> the db. I can't do it size base, because before upload ends i only
> have an approximate file size (request + file). I'm tryin to use
> mod_perl Apache2::Connection->aborted() but so far to no effect.

Are you saying that Apache2::Connection->aborted() is wrong?