Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > handling events in template columns created dyanmically

handling events in template columns created dyanmically

=?Utf-8?B?cmVk?=

i have a template column for datagrid created dynamically in which i have a
image button

i am able to display the images for the imagebuttons from datatable but not
able to generate the image button click event .

1)mygrid.ItemCommand += new DataGridCommandEventHandler(my_fucntion);

2)img.CommandName = "iclick";

3)public void my_function(object sender, DataGridCommandEventArgs e)
{
if(e.commandname = "iclick"
{
}
}
but
when i click on the imagebutton i cannot reach to step 3

thanks
red