Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > FAQ 5.43 How do I copy an entire directory?

FAQ 5.43 How do I copy an entire directory?

PerlFAQ Server

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which
perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

5.43: How do I copy an entire directory?

(contributed by Shlomi Fish)

To do the equivalent of "cp -R" (i.e. copy an entire directory tree
recursively) in portable Perl, you'll either need to write something
yourself or find a good CPAN module such as File::Copy::Recursive.

Working code is greatly appreciated.

perlfaq.pod.