Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > FAQ 3.28 I've read perlembed, perlguts, etc., but I can't embed perl in my C program; what am I doing wrong?

FAQ 3.28 I've read perlembed, perlguts, etc., but I can't embed perl in my C program; what am I doing wrong?

PerlFAQ Server

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which
perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

3.28: I've read perlembed, perlguts, etc., but I can't embed perl in my C program; what am I doing wrong?

Download the ExtUtils::Embed kit from CPAN and run `make test'. If the
tests pass, read the pods again and again and again. If they fail, see
perlbug and send a bug report with the output of "make test
TEST_VERBOSE=1" along with "perl -V".

Working code is greatly appreciated.

perlfaq.pod.