Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Crystal Report Deploying Problem

Crystal Report Deploying Problem

=?ISO-8859-9?Q?Serdar_Kalayc=FD?=

Hi everyone,

I have a web application coded in C#, using Crystal Reports. The problem
is, I don't have the right to run a setup program on my hosting server,
I can only reach it through FTP. When I try to deploy the output files
on the server, it gives an error message "Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or
invalid keycode.".

The support people tried to install a Crystal Reports package found on
the Crystal Decisions website, but it didn't work either, probably
because of version conflict.

Does anyone know how to deploy an application with CR via FTP?

Thanks in advance

Serdar KALAYCI