Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Next button in aspx page

Next button in aspx page

manu_srinivasa

Hi,

I have aspx pages, in all pages i am placing next button, which will
take us to next screen. if i click next button with mouse, it is
going to next page and functionality is working fine.

If i press the enter key through my keybord, it is going to next
page, but functionality is not what i am expecting.

Please let me know the reason and solution for the same.

Thanks
Manu Srinivasa

*-----------------------*
Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com
*-----------------------*

Nils Magnus Englund

Hi Manu,

By pressing enter, you submit the form - but not by clicking the button.
Thus, the button.Click event isn't called.

Regards,
Nils Magnus Englund

"manu_srinivasa" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:41a45b1c$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
>
> I have aspx pages, in all pages i am placing next button, which will
> take us to next screen. if i click next button with mouse, it is
> going to next page and functionality is working fine.
>
> If i press the enter key through my keybord, it is going to next
> page, but functionality is not what i am expecting.
>
> Please let me know the reason and solution for the same.
>
> Thanks
> Manu Srinivasa

Saravana

Check out this article,