Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to uninstall packages installed by cpan?

How to uninstall packages installed by cpan?

Peng Yu

I used cpan to install some packages. But it seems that these
installations are not compatible with macports' installation.
Therefore, I want to remove cpan's installation. I only see 'i' as
installation in the manpage of cpan. But I don't see how to remove a
cpan module. Would you please let me know what command to use for
removal?

Regards,
Peng