Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > handling radio button event in user controls datalist

handling radio button event in user controls datalist

manu_srinivasa

Here is my design, we have user control placed in a aspx page. within

user control, i am having datalist, within datalist i am placing
radio button.

On click of radio button, i need to know the seleceted row of the
datalist. radiobutton checkchanged event is not firing.

I need to know the solution.

If i place datalist in aspx page approach will work fine, but if i
place in usercontrol event is not firing.

urgent help is required

manu

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com