Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Backups

Backups

sesquialtera

Hi all

How do I make backups of my Inbox, Sent Items, etc.? When I was still
using Outlook Express I used a programme called Argentum Backup, but
this doesn't work with Thunderbird. Any suggestions?

2 2/3', 1 3/5'

Grinder

sesquialtera wrote:

> How do I make backups of my Inbox, Sent Items, etc.? When I was still
> using Outlook Express I used a programme called Argentum Backup, but
> this doesn't work with Thunderbird. Any suggestions?

http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.phtm..._and_Restoring

Tony Raven

Grinder wrote:

> sesquialtera wrote:
>
>> How do I make backups of my Inbox, Sent Items, etc.? When I was still
>> using Outlook Express I used a programme called Argentum Backup, but
>> this doesn't work with Thunderbird. Any suggestions?

> http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.phtm..._and_Restoring

Or if you want a simple freeware way to do it all

http://backup.jasnapaka.com/

Tony

sesquialtera

Thanks guys!