Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > perfmon and perl

perfmon and perl

king

Hi All,
I am using use Win32:erfMon; in a 64 bit windows 7 system. Is htis
module only for 32 bit if so..where can I get a module for 64 bit os.
The module got installed but when running the programme, its showing
the below error. I didn't write any code but just trying to use the
module and see how it works so that I can use it.
"
Can't locate loadable object for module Win32:erfMon in @INC (@INC
contains: C
:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib .) at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1
Compilation failed in require at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1."

Basically not able to load the module.

What i want to do:
I want to add c-state residency counter to perfmon and find the c-
state residency of all the CPU cores.
Is htis module only for 32 bit if so..where can I get a module for
64 bit os.
The module got installed but when running the programme, its showing
the below error. I didn't write any code but just trying to use the
module and see how it works so that I can use it.

Can anybody help me with a solution ?

king

On Aug 30, 11:32*am, Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Quoth king <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> > Hi All,
> > I am using use Win32:erfMon; in a 64 bit windows 7 system. Is htis
> > module only for 32 bit if so..where can I get a module for 64 *bit os..
> > The module got installed but when running the programme, its showing
> > the below error. I didn't write any code but just trying to use the
> > module and see how it works so that I can use it.

> Where did you get the module from? Where did you get your Perl from? Are
> you sure they're compatible with each other?
>
> > "
> > Can't locate loadable object for module Win32:erfMon in @INC (@INC
> > contains: C
> > :/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib .) at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1
> > Compilation failed in require at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1.
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1."

> Do you have a Win32\PerfMon.dll under either of those directories?
>
> Ben

I got the module from cpan. And its their in PPM all available
modules. I installed using PPM.
Yes I have copied perfmon.dll in lib directory.

But is not working still.
Any otherway to find c-stateresidency using perl and command line
option?

Regards

Sessions Active =0 and Requests Executing >0 in perfmon asp.net apps v1.1.4... whidbeywave ASP .Net 0 10-27-2005 07:05 AM
Enable ASP.Net perfmon counters Nic ASP .Net 0 03-01-2005 08:20 PM
Perfmon ASP.NET apps MattC ASP .Net 3 02-15-2005 09:38 AM
ASP.NET perfmon counters all 0 ... ?? Z D ASP .Net 4 02-26-2004 06:21 PM
Private Bytes vs. # Bytes in all Heaps in Perfmon Jason Collins ASP .Net 3 02-18-2004 03:59 PM

Advertisments