Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to up file with SFTP protocol using Windows Activestate perl?

How to up file with SFTP protocol using Windows Activestate perl?

How to use SFTP protocol with Activestate perl?

Please help me

__________ ESET Smart Security informacija, verzija baze podataka virusnih potpisa 5244 (20100701) __________

poruka je provjerena programom ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com.hr

J. Gleixner

> How to use SFTP protocol with Activestate perl?
>
> Please help me

You can help yourself and greatly cut down the time it takes
for you to possibly find a solution, by first trying to find
the information on your own.

Put "perl sftp" into your favorite search engine and you should find
many helpful pages.

Oh look.. the very first result from the search is for:

http://search.cpan.org/~dbrobins/Net...ib/Net/SFTP.pm

which looks pretty useful.

Trta

Unfortunately don't work.

Perl Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;
use warnings;
use Net::SFTP;
my $server="xxx.com";
my $user="user";
my $password="password";
my %args = (user => "$user", password => "$password", ssh_args => [port =>
22]);
my $file="TEST.CSV";
my $sftp=Net::SFTP->new($server, %args);
$sftp->put($file);
exit;
Message is:
The getpwuid function is unimplemented at C:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm
line 110.

"Sherm Pendley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "J. Gleixner" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> How to use SFTP protocol with Activestate perl?
>>>
>>> Please help me

>> You can help yourself and greatly cut down the time it takes
>> for you to possibly find a solution, by first trying to find
>> the information on your own.
>>
>> Put "perl sftp" into your favorite search engine and you should find
>> many helpful pages.
>>
>> Oh look.. the very first result from the search is for:
>>
>> http://search.cpan.org/~dbrobins/Net...ib/Net/SFTP.pm
>>
>> which looks pretty useful.

> On the other paw, if you're trying that module and having problems
> with it, you should say so and describe the problems.
>
> sherm--
>
> --
> Sherm Pendley <www.shermpendley.com>
> <www.camelbones.org>
> Cocoa Developer

> signature database 5246 (20100702) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

C.DeRykus

On Jul 9, 1:26*pm, "Trta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Unfortunately don't work.

> Message is:
> The getpwuid function is unimplemented at C:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm
> line 110.

See:

http://www.mail-archive.com/activepe.../msg23275.html

--