Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to change file creation timestamp in Perl?

How to change file creation timestamp in Perl?

void.no.spam.com@gmail.com

I know Perl has the utime function, but that only changes the access
and modification timestamps. Is there a way to change the creation
timestamp of a file? I'm using ActivePerl on Windows.