Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Pop-up messages how?

Re: Pop-up messages how?

Guy Dillen

What about:
1. storing the popup messages in a SQL Server db, and when refreshing the a
page pop-up'ing the respective messages?
or
2. using Application state?

Guy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...