Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > perl compiler to exe

perl compiler to exe

Robin

Does anyone know of a good program I can use to change perl programs
to exe's that is free. I know there is the activestate one is good,
but too expensive.

Thanks and best wishes,
-Robin

Robin

Ben Morrow wrote:
> Quoth Robin <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> > Does anyone know of a good program I can use to change perl programs
> > to exe's that is free. I know there is the activestate one is good,
> > but too expensive.

> pp, part of PAR:acker.
>
> Ben

Thanks, I will look into it.
-Robin

perl.exe back to perl.pl jahwik Perl 0 02-04-2005 09:11 PM
Problem with DOS paths in perl - cmd.exe vs. command.exe Sol Linderstein Perl Misc 3 06-18-2004 04:10 AM
Can we use <compiler> tag to avoid RunTime Compiler error? Jack Wright ASP .Net 5 01-19-2004 04:36 PM
Compiling Perl to exe with Active State Perl Maciej Kozinski Perl 0 11-28-2003 11:48 AM