Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > problem with disappearing datasets and unspecified error messages

problem with disappearing datasets and unspecified error messages

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBNb29yZQ==?=

This keeps happening for some unreason. I forgot to mention
that I often get the unspecified error message.

I really want to know why do I see my dataset in the solution explorer
window, but not in the dropdown list when I want to re-generate it.