Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > builtin array union intersection function

builtin array union intersection function

Peng Yu

There is some code fragment that can take union and intersection of
two arrays.

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=64798

But I'm looking for some functions in the library. Could somebody let
me know if such things are available in the perl library?

Jürgen Exner

Peng Yu <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>There is some code fragment that can take union and intersection of
>two arrays.
>
>http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=64798
>
>But I'm looking for some functions in the library. Could somebody let
>me know if such things are available in the perl library?

What happened when you checked the FAQ for intersection?

perldoc -q intersection

What happened when you checked CPAN for array and intersection?

http://search.cpan.org/search?query=...on&mode=module

jue