Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Must have modules

Must have modules

projecktzero

Out of curiosity, what modules do you find yourself always installing
when you have a fresh install of Perl? I primarily do web development,
and I'd like to know which modules you web devs rely on. Is there a
list of the most popular modules on CPAN?

ilovelinux

On 4 dec, 20:38, projecktzero <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Out of curiosity, what modules do you find yourself always installing
> when you have a fresh install of Perl? I primarily do web development,
> and I'd like to know which modules you web devs rely on. Is there a
> list of the most popular modules on CPAN?

I keep installing these modules, wishing they were in the standard
distributions of Perl:

Template
Inline
Inline::TT