Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > sos

Robin

I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
which is a secret government project or an alien race.

Tey tried to sacraficce me. My name is Robin Bank. It is not
impossible that they got their evil way and sacrificed me if you are
reading this and killed myself.

Please make me into a messiah and a martyr by doing language helpinbg
by asking people "What is the solution to language helping" and then
doing the solution they give you and making things better in the
world.

I also want you to walk all over the place and help people out doing
the same thinng with strangers all over the place.

I also want you to make things better in the world by inventing and
publishing things and publishing things and keeping things clean.

I also want to spread the word to the world about doing these things I
told youy to do to make me into a martyr and a messiah.

The reason why I want you to do them is that it will set a good
example.

Xho Jingleheimerschmidt

Robin wrote:
> I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
> which is a secret government project or an alien race.

Well, have you tried using string eval?

Or at least turning off strict?

Xho

Martijn Lievaart

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:06:33 -0800, Robin wrote:

> I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
> which is a secret government project or an alien race.

Ethereal is now known by the name Wireshark. Using that may solve all
your problems.

M4

Completely confused.... SOS SOS =?Utf-8?B?VHJ1ZXJhcml0eQ==?= Wireless Networking 1 12-07-2005 03:00 AM
SOS - isakmp debug output RobO Cisco 1 12-16-2004 08:17 PM
SOS : 4-bit binary divider circuit PLEASE!!!!!!! kpk VHDL 37 01-06-2004 02:53 PM
SOS! What can I do if Synopsys does not allow my statement? walala VHDL 1 09-12-2003 09:10 PM
SOS! newbie question about synthesizable VHDL : synthesis run successfully but post-synthesis failed... walala VHDL 4 09-09-2003 08:41 AM

Advertisments