Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Tree view in tkx module.

Tree view in tkx module.

Prathap

Hi:

I'm trying to use tkx module and want to know how do I add
scrolling capabilities to the Tree view?
Also, where do I read more about the tkx tree view interface?

Regards,
Prathap

J. Gleixner

Prathap wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to use tkx module and want to know how do I add
> scrolling capabilities to the Tree view?
> Also, where do I read more about the tkx tree view interface?

Usually I'd start with an Internet search, which will usually find
more than enough examples of what you want to do and not have to
wait for a reply here.

Tkx checkbutton font kens Perl Misc 1 08-11-2009 03:14 PM
Unable to configure background in perl-Tkx. Prathap Perl Misc 3 06-30-2009 09:12 PM
abt tree view in asp.net can i hide the tree nodes ? raki ASP .Net 1 06-24-2009 11:45 AM