Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > referencing handler file within .asmx for webservice

referencing handler file within .asmx for webservice

asptodotnet

I am now moving over from classic to .net and I must say, very
impressed! I am having problems with figuring out how to create a
webmethod that just references a function in a helper file that I have
created.

Does anyone have any quick tuts that cover this?

Thanks!

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

> I am having problems with figuring out how to create a webmethod
just create a method inside of a class and set the [WebMethod] Attibute

> that just references a function in a helper file that I havecreated.

Call your function in the method you just created.

--
Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
MCP ASP.NET C#