Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > A Perl module for autoformatting C program

A Perl module for autoformatting C program

byang

Hi,
After some searching, I did not find such a module that used for
formatting C program. I have a set of C program files, which are total
mess. I intend to use Perl to autoformat them, help please. Thanks!

Regards!
Bo

byang

On 4月18日, 下午11时13分, Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Quoth byang <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> > Hi,
> > After some searching, I did not find such a module that used for
> > formatting C program. I have a set of C program files, which are total
> > mess. I intend to use Perl to autoformat them, help please. Thanks!

> What's wrong with indent(1)? While PErl is a flexible and useful
> language, it seems silly to reinvent something that's already been
> implemented perfectly well.

It is great, but I don't want my work dependent on too many external
applications. And does indent available on all Unix-like system?
Thanks!

Regards!
Bo