Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy command?

Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy command?

Andrzej Adam Filip

Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy command?

--
[pl>en Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) : (E-Mail Removed)
"Those who do not do politics will be done in by politics."

Tim Greer

Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:

> Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy
> command?

Wrong news group? Or are you asking about Perl based progams for this?

Andrzej Adam Filip

Tim Greer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>
>> Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy
>> command?

> Wrong news group? Or are you asking about Perl based progams for
> this?

Sorry, it is my 'select mistake'.
(I was thinking I selected comp.mail.misc for the post).

--
[pl>en Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : (E-Mail Removed) : (E-Mail Removed)
Must I hold a candle to my shames?