Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Charset of data from SQL Server

Charset of data from SQL Server

shaul.kredi@gmail.com

Hello,
I am using Win32::ODBC module for pulling data form my SQL Server
database. The information is in Hebrew charset, and for some reason
instead of Hebrew characters I get question marks in my script.
How can I change the Perl's charset/encoding? Or is the solution is
something else?
Thanks,
Shaul.