Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Knowning IP Web site Visitor

Knowning IP Web site Visitor

Mohammed Dwaikat

Hi

I am using VS.NET 2003 to develop a web site, is there anyway to know the
visitor IP Address when he opens my web site ?
thank you

Nick Stansbury

Try:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...dresstopic.asp