Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Name sort Bookmark

Name sort Bookmark

amber33067

How do I arrrange alphabetically bookmark listings?
tyia

.BRIAN.

amber33067 wrote:

> How do I arrrange alphabetically bookmark listings?
> tyia

Have you tried opening the bookmark manager, then clicking on the "name"
column heading?

--
Brian

Tony Raven

amber33067 wrote:

> How do I arrrange alphabetically bookmark listings?
> tyia

Read the current Managing Bookmarks thread where you will find a link to
the extension you need.

Tony