Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > IDE with Class Browser for Perl

IDE with Class Browser for Perl

saragwyn

Hi all -

Our group is getting ready to dive into a massive refactor of our Perl
app and were hoping to find a tool to more easily move up and down the
class hierarchy (especially to find all the matching functions within
base classes and subclasses).

Does anyone know of a Perl IDE that has any of that functionality?
Komodo 4.4 does not seem to do any class browsing for Perl.

Thanks
-Sara

Dr.Ruud

saragwyn schreef:

> Our group is getting ready to dive into a massive refactor of our Perl
> app and were hoping to find a tool to more easily move up and down the
> class hierarchy (especially to find all the matching functions within
> base classes and subclasses).
>
> Does anyone know of a Perl IDE that has any of that functionality?
> Komodo 4.4 does not seem to do any class browsing for Perl.

eclipse epic

--
Affijn, Ruud

"Gewoon is een tijger."

saragwyn

> > Does anyone know of a Perl IDE that has any of that functionality?
> > Komodo 4.4 does not seem to do any class browsing for Perl.

> eclipse epic

I've gone through the feature list and user manual for Eclipse with
Epic, and I don't find class browsing described anywhere.

-Sara S