Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox and NeedleSearch 2.5

Firefox and NeedleSearch 2.5

Dog Face

I just installed Firefox 0.9.2 and NeedleSearch 2.5 RC1. I'm having a
problem configuring NeedleSearch. I browse to a search engine, turn on
AutoAdd, enter "NeedleSearch" in the text box, press the "Search" button,
and a dialog box pops up asking for the name of the new search option. I
give it a name, clock OK and then nothing. I do not get the confirmation
that an engine has been added, and I do not see the engine in the list of
search engines. This happened with Google and with search.yahoo.com.

Any ideas? TIA.