Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Specifying location of web site using VS 2003 setup project

Specifying location of web site using VS 2003 setup project

Colin Graham

Specifying location of web site using VS 2003 setup project.

I have an issue trying to install my asp.net website to a specific
location. I have several webistes in my IIS Manager and it keeps
creating a virtual directory in the wrong location on my server.

How do i specify the correct location ??

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=

Hi Colin u can change the path in IIS Manager.
Guess its under the TAB Home Directory.!