Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Huge perl scripts collection of any kinds for free

Huge perl scripts collection of any kinds for free

Albertos

Hello, I've collected huge perl scripts collection of any kinds : work
with text files, database, GUI etc. You can download it here
http://freactor.com/get.php?file=perl+scripts

cmic

Hi

On 27 août, 02:24, Albertos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello, I've collected huge perl scripts collection of any kinds : work
> with text files, database, GUI etc. You can download it herehttp://freactor.com/get.php?file=perl+scripts

Please stop sending insane spyware in this newgroup. Try alt.sex or
other garbage group

--
cmic, perl user/fan/etc..

A. Sinan Unur

cmic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On 27 août, 02:24, Albertos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello, I've collected huge perl scripts collection of any kinds :
>> work with text files, database, GUI etc. You can download it
>> herehttp://freact

> or.com/get.php?file=perl+scripts
>
> Please stop sending insane spyware in this newgroup. Try alt.sex or
> other garbage group

Please do not respond to people who send links to spyware. These people
don't read the responses to their posts.

Productive things you can do include reporting the post to Google and
Ukraine Telecom.

> --
> cmic, perl user/fan/etc..

The format of your signature separator is incorrect. It should be dash
dash space newline. Yours is missing the space.

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <(E-Mail Removed)>

http://www.rehabitation.com/clpmisc/