Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > NEWBIE - Crystal Report not Refreshing

NEWBIE - Crystal Report not Refreshing

Dave

Greetings,

I have an aspx page with a CrystalReportViewer on it that displays
information fine. The problem is that the report is static. I want it to
change when data in the database is changed. I can change values in the
database (either inside of or outside of my web application) and the report
data remains the same as it was before the change.

I assume that somewhere I need to tell the report to look at the database
and refresh the values in my report. Where and how do I accomplish this?

Thank you kindly,
-Dave

Dave

Resolved. I found what I needed to do.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Greetings,
>
> I have an aspx page with a CrystalReportViewer on it that displays
> information fine. The problem is that the report is static. I want it to
> change when data in the database is changed. I can change values in the
> database (either inside of or outside of my web application) and the
> report data remains the same as it was before the change.
>
> I assume that somewhere I need to tell the report to look at the database
> and refresh the values in my report. Where and how do I accomplish this?
>
> Thank you kindly,
> -Dave

zoom14151

I read your question and I'm having the same problem, can you tell m
what you did the resolve the problem

--
zoom1415
zoom14151's Profile: http://www.highdots.com/forums/member.php?userid=25

mshsajib mshsajib is offline
Junior Member

Try this on Page Load Event

CrystalReportSource1.Report.FileName = "C:\Reportpath\Report.rpt"
CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSourceID = CrystalReportSource1.ID
CrystalReportViewer1.DataBind()
CrystalReportViewer1.RefreshReport()