Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla stuck in German!

Mozilla stuck in German!

RHertz

I just SuSE Linux 9.2. It comes with Mozilla, but it's stuck in German! I
can't seem to change the language, because I can't understand the menus!
Help!!!

Jim07D4

--
Jim07D4

On my Mozilla the second menu over on the top is edit. THe bottom item
under edit is preferences. In preferences, the second item down is
navigator. In navigator, the second item down is languages. It might or
might not have english as a choice. If not, there is an "add" button on
the right hand side about 2/3rds down. I think you look for Englische.
The OK button is on the left of the three buttons at the bottom.

RHertz

I tried the steps you suggested, and they made complete sense. (I studied a
little German in college) but its stuck in German. Closing Mozilla,
rebooting the system, nothing works.

Thanks for your help.