Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Folders for Newsgroups

Folders for Newsgroups

slacK_

Is there a way you can put different newsgroups into seperate folders?
I would like to put some of them into one or more folders to organize them.

Moz Champion

slacK_ wrote:

> Is there a way you can put different newsgroups into seperate folders? I
> would like to put some of them into one or more folders to organize them.

Not within the Newsgroup listing
You can add folders to someplace else (Local Folders perhaps) and
copy/move messages to them there.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org