Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > To find a quick way to list all files in the directory(and subdirectory)

To find a quick way to list all files in the directory(and subdirectory)

lofenee

Is there any function or module that can be used to list the content of a
directory recursively? Like `ls -R`, but it doesn't work everywhere.

Ben Bullock

On Apr 21, 4:46 pm, "lofenee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there any function or module that can be used to list the content of a
> directory recursively? Like `ls -R`, but it doesn't work everywhere.

File::Find ?

lofenee

"Ben Bullock" <(E-Mail Removed)>
??????:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Apr 21, 4:46 pm, "lofenee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Is there any function or module that can be used to list the content of a
>> directory recursively? Like `ls -R`, but it doesn't work everywhere.

> File::Find ?

That's it!

Thank you~

Ben Bullock

On Apr 21, 4:51 pm, "lofenee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Thank you~

You might also find the following article, which contains some
examples, useful:

http://www.usenix.org/publications/l...nk-edelman.pdf