Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Free Perl Training with Damian Conway

Free Perl Training with Damian Conway

Uri Guttman

Free Perl Training with Damian Conway

Yes, this is an opportunity to get a week of Perl training from Damian
Conway, one of the foremost Perl trainers on the planet. The classes are
at the intermediate level and are targeted for junior level Perl
developers. The classes are sponsored by companies looking for trained
Perl developers. For information on how to apply for a student seat or
to be a sponsor, go to:

http://perlhunter.com/college.html

uri, dean of the perl college

David Combs

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Uri Guttman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Free Perl Training with Damian Conway
>
>Yes, this is an opportunity to get a week of Perl training from Damian
>Conway, one of the foremost Perl trainers on the planet. The classes are
>at the intermediate level and are targeted for junior level Perl
>developers. The classes are sponsored by companies looking for trained
>Perl developers. For information on how to apply for a student seat or
>to be a sponsor, go to:
>
> http://perlhunter.com/college.html
>
>uri, dean of the perl college
>
>--
>Uri Guttman ------ (E-Mail Removed) -------- http://www.sysarch.com --
>----- Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------
>--------- Free Perl Training --- http://perlhunter.com/college.html ---------
>--------- Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix ---- http://bestfriendscocoa.com ---------

What's the current status of the course -- attendance, cost if not "approved", etc?

(Just now did I see your post, while going through a ton
of other posts (thankfully, panix.com keeps newsgroup posts
for usually well over a month!))

Thanks,

David