Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Installing strawberry perl on winxp sp2 already with activeperl

Installing strawberry perl on winxp sp2 already with activeperl

Nospam

I am trying to install strawberry perl on winxp sp2 already with activeperl
5.8.6 each time I try the installer it croaks citing various errors on
various files, I was told activeperl and strawberry perl could be installed
on the same machine as long as they do not share the same compile directory,
so far I have been unable to install strawberry perl (both the 5.8.8 alpha
and the 5.10 stable version), is this a known problem and is there a
solution?