wanna publish a module,
have to register at pause,
want to use a http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), who can i get such?
thx.

Ben Morrow

Quoth "Alos Diaf" <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> wanna publish a module,
> have to register at pause,
> want to use a (E-Mail Removed), who can i get such?

See http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=request_id .
You need a (non-cpan) email address, but this can be completely private
(not published anywhere).

Ben

Alos Diaf

Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)>:

thanx Ben,
i want a cpan.org address, how to get it?

> Quoth "Alos Diaf" <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>
>> wanna publish a module,
>> have to register at pause,
>> want to use a (E-Mail Removed), who can i get such?

> See http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=request_id .
> You need a (non-cpan) email address, but this can be completely private
> (not published anywhere).
>
> Ben

Ben Morrow

[please don't top-post]

Quoth "Alos Diaf" <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> > Quoth "Alos Diaf" <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> >>
> >> wanna publish a module,
> >> have to register at pause,
> >> want to use a (E-Mail Removed), who can i get such?

> > See http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=request_id .
> > You need a (non-cpan) email address, but this can be completely private
> > (not published anywhere).

> thanx Ben,
> i want a cpan.org address, how to get it?

*Using* *that* *page*. The only way to get an @cpan.org address is to
register with PAUSE, which in turn requires you to already have an
existing email address (which (E-Mail Removed) will forward to). That's just
how it works.

Ben

Alos Diaf

Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Quoth "Alos Diaf" <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)>:

>> > See http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=request_id .
>> > You need a (non-cpan) email address, but this can be completely

>> private
>> > (not published anywhere).

>> thanx Ben,
>> i want a cpan.org address, how to get it?

> *Using* *that* *page*. The only way to get an @cpan.org address is to
> register with PAUSE, which in turn requires you to already have an
> existing email address (which (E-Mail Removed) will forward to). That's just
> how it works.
>
> Ben

i see, now i understood! (haven't found any doc on this)
Ben, thank you and bye