Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > PerlCtrl's IDL and enums

PerlCtrl's IDL and enums

axtens

G'day everyone.

Is there a way to specify enums in the IDL for a PerlCtrl?

Kind regards,
Bruce.

Ben Morrow

Quoth axtens <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Is there a way to specify enums in the IDL for a PerlCtrl?

You seem to be asking a lot of questions about ActiveState's PDK. While
this is a reasonable place to ask, I don't get the impression there are
a lot of people here who can help you. You may have more luck looking
for some ActiveState-specific list, or (if you are entitled) asking
ActiveState support directly.

Ben

axtens

On Feb 11, 4:07 am, Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Quothaxtens<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>

> > Is there a way to specify enums in the IDL for a PerlCtrl?

> You seem to be asking a lot of questions about ActiveState's PDK. While
> this is a reasonable place to ask, I don't get the impression there are
> a lot of people here who can help you. You may have more luck looking
> for some ActiveState-specific list, or (if you are entitled) asking
> ActiveState support directly.
>
> Ben

Fair comment. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Bruce.

Printing Labels / Envelopes and a question about IDL Ken Java 4 04-16-2009 12:59 AM
Enums without identifier, enums and typedef =?utf-8?b?QXNiasO4cm4gU8OmYsO4?= C Programming 10 01-20-2007 01:20 AM
IDL, corba and java panosjava Hardware 0 11-19-2006 12:42 AM
Java and Rsi IDL Pushya Java 1 06-15-2004 12:49 PM
COM, IDL, and enum Olaf Meding Python 1 04-29-2004 05:02 AM

Advertisments